bb's

Hvy gear

which would you recomend  

26 members have voted

1. 1. which would you recomend

• excel .2's
    • hfc .2's

I have only used the kind with "blue tone" (almost wite but with a little blue tone) and seriously: they ....K.

Also about "degradability... I planted some BB seeds and for a month I have ben watering them and putting then in direct sun exposure, the result??

NO, I don't have a BB tree and NO, the BBs have not degraded any, noy even starde to rusty (I know, I am too impacient but...), simply I have a flowerpot wothout any flowers, maybe I should have seeded geraniums to combine them :/

About buying BBs from other country... do you reallice the shipping cost per Kgr?? and of course they will nOT be seized.

Wait a sec. Surely the point of a tightbore is that the bb rattles around less, losing less of its energy and accuracy through movement in the barrel? So if you use a tightbore, but then use sub-6mm ammo, doesn't that defeat the point of using a tightbore?

:zorro:

My thoughts exactly.

Many tests have shown Airsoft Elite's BB's to be the best. I'll go find a review...

*wanders back*

http://www.planetairsoft.net/review-airsoftelitebbs.htm

There, the table near the bottom shows.

I think the majority use excel, I know I do and I've never had problems with them. So I'd go with them simply because they're a little easier to get hold of, not sure of the pricing of the HFC's so I couldn't say.

About buying BBs from other country... do you reallice the shipping cost per Kgr?? and of course they will nOT be seized.

yes i do realise how shipping is calculated thanks <_< ,

i would only consider importing bb's that are hard to get i.e the ics black or the Western Arms Magna type bb's for example.

the reason i ask if the'll be siezed is when i last orderd from hk i never got my 2 bags of bb's or the small pack of bb's that come with a marui gun and they did show up on my invoice.

Archived