Hitman bag

Butter18c

I guess I might be a little impatient. I'm just ticked because I bought my Beretta today, and found out I have to wait 11 days to pick it up.

DAMN! I hate the waiting period. :/ Any waiting period, including those imposed by the long distance from Hong Kong and the ones imposed by naive legislators fishing for votes.

Useless. I mean, if you already own a gun, doesn't that make you exempt from a waiting period?

Anti-Gun Activist: If we institute a waiting period, then the person will cool down and not kill someone with the gun they just bought out of passion.

Dude With Gun: But...I already have a gun. If I were murderous, I would've just used the one I have.

Anti-Gun Activist: BABY KILLER!

PS- Which Beretta? Just curious.

I want that bag too, very very nice..

Aren't waiting periods grand? There is a way around it. If your state allows concealed carry permits, if you get one you don't have to take a background check. I have one, walked into my local gun shop, picked out my shiny kimber custom TLE 2 .45(LAPD SWAT model), and walked out of the store with it on the same day. Good stuff.

i found a place that has similar suppressors. Its cheap too....how you gunna put threads int he compensator??? machine it?....also i was lookin at the auto m9....is there a way to gut out the handle and the full mech in it and thread the compensator and change the grips and your done....but the onylthing i need help is the threading...

Archived