Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

G&P QD Mount, i got it for free. saved me 60 bucks but i cant live without it.

How do you like it, with the regular mount i have to push back the M203 as far as possible and hold it there while i screw down the clamp so that it doesn't wobble from side to side when i hold it.

Edited by WhiteFeather
How do you like it, with the regular mount i have to push back the M203 as far as possible and hold it there while i screw down the clamp so that it doednt wobble from side to side when i hold it.

since my m203 was made for G&P handguards it uses the delta ring and locks into the barrel nut (spikie looking ring) so it doesnt swing (real steel look). all i have to do with the qd mount is pull back the lil safety wire and puch the button and pops open and all i do after that is pull it out. if u like taking it on and off its soemthing u might wanna get

my delta is actually made of 2 parts. The delta ring (the ring on the external side with gas tube hole) is G&P and the barrel nut is CA. CA RIS doesnt fit on G&P delta ring. i do have extra m203 mounts that i dont use, if i had extra screws i would give them to ya but i had to use them since the person who gave me the mount didnt give me the screws. if u can find screws for it ull be set, but its better with the mount.

So Whitfeather I heard you were going to sell that gun  :D

Who is your contact, Id think twice next time he tells you something. No i dont plan on selling the rifle. Unless i need the cash before i go off to Basic Traing Sept 6th the rifle stay with me.

I thought about selling the M24 to build a SPR but even if i did that i would need more money.

goin to basic too this summer

MajorPayne, before you go to basic, just one thing to tell you, keep your weapon on safe when your not using it. I saw your picture, and it was on full auto, i dont think the officers would like that too much ;) Whitefeather may be able to tell me the only reason you wouldnt have a real m4 on safe, and i look forward to see if hes able to answer that