Classic Army *SLR105A1* at Airsplat!

elrey

http://www.airsplat.com/Categories/ER.htm

The same pic for both of them. It says the CA is in, but the ICS isn't. Which would indicate that the CA is about to be released.

:D

"Call for price": (626) 401-0700.

Could be the same BS as on the ICS one, but it doesn't hurt to check. Too bad I live on the other coast... ;)

http://www.airsplat.com/Categories/ER.htm

The same pic for both of them. It says the CA is in, but the ICS isn't. Which would indicate that the CA is about to be released.

:D

YEAH!

Maby we can end our march to ICS if the CA comes out soon. But that would be no fun. Or we could also March to CA with our shotguns! I sense a road trip! :P

:Dr_Evil:

CA AK-47 Electric Airsoft Rifle AEG

AirSplat.com - Full Size Automatic Airsoft AEG Replica Rifle

- 360 fps

- Motor: CA Motor

- Hi-Cap Mag: 500 Rounds

- Full Metal

- Battery And Charger Sold Seperately

- Coming Soon! More Information on CA AK47

Price:Call for Price

Stock: Yes

More Info

:blink::blink::blink:

Item Code : ER-CA-AK47-012M

Stock : No

Model : AK47 Electric Airsoft AEG

Manufacturer : Classic Army

Description: - Full Size Automatic Airsoft AEG Replica Rifle

- 360 fps

- Motor: CA Motor

- Hi-Cap Mag: 500 Rounds

- Full Metal

- Battery And Charger Sold Seperately

- Coming Soon! More Information on CA AK47

ICS is making an AK-74M, which is actually an Ak-74

CA is making a SLR105A1, which is a replica of the Arsenal Inc. SLR 105A1 (Real steel). This is in turn an Ak-74 replica. CA is basicly making an Ak-74 just with different trademarks on the side and with a different name.

CA is not making an Ak-105.

Airsplat's page is really confusing, best would not be to trust on that since it seems they don't know themselfs what is going on.. :blink:

Minor triviatays, at the end of the day it's a AK with stamped receiver, lot's more potential than the milled version.

CA & ICS are playing silly buggers at the moment it seems, along with a few retailers 'stocking' their products (if I remember right, shouldn'y the CA74 be released already, back in June sometime?) Both are deciding who's gonna be first off the starting block into the wall (let's face it, it wasn't exactly a TM copy, so both are unsure of who should be the lead man, so who wants to be first to receive critique?)

The pic of their website is of a ICS AK-74.

I am a dealer for Spartan Imports which is the sold distorbuitor in the USA, either Airsplat is just making this stuff up or they have contacts in HK, which is completely possible. Spartan has not mentioned anything about the SLR105A1's release yet.

Archived