Eagle Industries Plate Carrier with Cummerbund

Hitlery

There are two ways to put the vest on.

You can either put it on like a t-shirt which is a MAJOR pain in the *albatross*, or you can simply un velcro the cummerbund and reattach it after you've wrapped the vest around yourself.

I tried putting it on like a t-shirt...ONCE. I have broader than normal shoulders, I didn't get that far. I'm sure I looked like an idiot trying (please, no comments on how I normally look). :D

Hitlery, it's not that restrictive, it depends on how tight you wrap it around you under the cummerbund.

I haven't found my Eagle to sag at all, and I don't have plates in it. Judging by the build style/quality, I don't think it would sag on many people. Maybe if you used plates regularly and somehow stretched the material a bit, then took them out, but that's just a guess.

According to Optactical you can put ballistic panels at the cummerbund. How do you do it?, the cummerbund can be opened like the front and back "pockets" and you put the panels inside?.

Front and back open at the bottom of the main section (not cummerbund), and you can slip plates up and into the vest. The cummerbund sides have pouches on the inside, which I think are for plates. Sorry, the gf has the camera now or I'd post pics.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived