Semi to full auto!

Xunqualyn

what about the hcf m190 series, there are the full auto versions, but how can i modify the regular one?

Don't.

Cazboab has tried it with his, and for some technical reason I can't remember (not due to him messing up the procedure) it doesn't work.

Something to do with the mammer spring, mayhap, but I am uncertain.

Don't.

Cazboab has tried it with his, and for some technical reason I can't remember (not due to him messing up the procedure) it doesn't work.

Something to do with the mammer spring, mayhap, but I am uncertain.

Yep the hammer spring is just a little too week to open the magazine valve, meaning the gun its Double action only when pointed straight or up, and full auto when its pointed down(Ie anthing more than about 15 degrees declination). I think if you try it on a CO2 version it MIGHT work, but only with the regular gas mags.

The simplisid way is too super glue the sear to what ever the trigger conects to-to release the sear. That way when you hold the trigger down, the sear stays down too and bamn, instantanious ful auto. I did this with a ruger .22. It was fun to plink with, but in less then a second your mag is gone, and no good for scwerl hunting, it jst tears 'em right up. I'd be fun for airsoft though!

• 2 months later...
I'm asking because I love full auto backup pistols, but dont want to be stuck with a glock or beretta. Ideally it would be a full-auto USP (despite them not existing...) but since the good ones arent out yet, I'll leave this general. What pistols can be made full auto, if any?

I think this would be easy to do. I have a KWC brand P226 which has a fairly simple mechanism. I think it's a matter of redesigning the sear so it stays down vs popping up (SPRINGING UP) between shots. One problem is that the parts are made of white metal which is broken quite easily.

I took the hammer disenguagement thingy-ma-bob out of the hammer mech of my KSC USPc and it fired two shots, jammed and venting all the gas. After that it would fire one shots then the slide would 'wobble' backwards and forwards with out going far enough to load BBs.

Thankfully as I had not filed anything, simply replacing the part (79?) made it fine again. Glocks can't without the G18 hammer mech installed.

Berretas, nope.

DE, some.

Everything else? Hmm just buy a MAC11....

McM

• 1 year later...
there is a howto at unconventional airsoft too...

If anyone is interested in this type of conversion, any info. is available at www.paladin-press.com They carry several books giging exact plans and instructions for conversions of many real semi-auto into select-fire and full-auto. We all understand that most countries and States and Cities have laws concerning full-auto and they are complicated and often contridictory. Best to just figure that conversion of real guns is a NO-NO. Even in USA a person can not convert a weapon anymore but you can own one if you pass FBI check, pay $200.00, and can get the head law-enforcement agent for your city or county to sign the papers (often a daunting task). As said before in this thread, with airsoft it is easier if gun has hammer but must at least have moving bolt. There is a book available at paladin covering conversion of a 1911 colt pistol.The theory and mechanics should work on most pistols. Keeping in mind that all that information is purely academic and not to be even berun on real gun without permit, we can see how knoledge should not be banned as the conversion can be used legaly on airsoft. Remember the timing of movement of parts is all important.Anyway,hope this helps. Have fun.

The simplisid way is too super glue the sear to what ever the trigger conects to-to release the sear. That way when you hold the trigger down, the sear stays down too and bamn, instantanious ful auto. I did this with a ruger .22. It was fun to plink with, but in less then a second your mag is gone, and no good for scwerl hunting, it jst tears 'em right up. I'd be fun for airsoft though!

>I surely would not admit that in writeing or in public. I do not think that will work on a ruger 22 anyway so you are sort of safe altho it does not have to work to be illegal. The intent alone is enough just like silencers. Any one knows that if a 1/16"piece of 030 music wire is attached to the bolt face by silver solder or even superglue(temp.) when you close bolt easily, fire first shot, the wire acts as a fixed fireing pin and you know the rest. This will work on any semi auto 22.It is also highly illegal.You can tie a boot lace to the bolt handle of a semi auto rifle, wrap it around the trigger and trigger guard and then to rear sling swivel and when bolt closes.the lace tightens on trigger and...... this was done with M1 Garands in Viet Nam. Quick and dirty. There are infinate numbers of ways to accomplish it but they all lead to Federal Prison Time in USA especially after 911. Better to hit squirls with a siick.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived