Guarder 4x32 Red/Green Illuminated Scope

marmota

Hi all!

I came across this scope and liked it very much. Plus, being made by Guarder means a quality piece of kit.

But I'm wondering: is the x4 zoom adjustable or fixed?

If fixed I think I'll go for the SWIFT 30mm Red Dot with x2 booster. (I want some zoom on my AEG ;) dont know if you've noticed!) What do you think of it?! Quality?

Many thanks!

post-321-1094910716_thumb.jpg

:D

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all!

I came across this scope and liked it very much. Plus, being made by Guarder means a quality piece of kit.

If fixed I think I'll go for the SWIFT 30mm Red Dot with x2 booster. (I want some zoom on my AEG  ;)  dont know if you've noticed!) What do you think of it?! Quality?

Many thanks!

Tom

You still will be able to do distance adjustments with that scope regardeless if the eyepiece of the scope is fixed ... just look at the front of the scope and you will notice that it has 25, 30, 50, 100 yards marks this will let you adjust the objective lens to the desired distance... However for CQB/CQC it will not be as good as the Swift RD...

Hi all!

If fixed I think I'll go for the SWIFT 30mm Red Dot with x2 booster. (I want some zoom on my AEG  ;)  dont know if you've noticed!) What do you think of it?! Quality?

Many thanks!

Tom

with regards to this scope, does anybody know if you can fit two guarder nb-01 scope mounts to it, or are they too big to fit on the front part of the scope

Ordinary medium height scope rings, I have lowmounts with mine which don't fit my current RIS rail as the scope doesn't have enough clearance for it to rest straight, it's sort of arching upwards at the moment.

The flip up covers I'm thinking are exactly the same as the Guarder Aimpoints, rubber and removable? (Need help R22)

Ordinary medium height scope rings, I have lowmounts with mine which don't fit my current RIS rail as the scope doesn't have enough clearance for it to rest straight, it's sort of arching upwards at the moment.

The flip up covers I'm thinking are exactly the same as the Guarder Aimpoints, rubber and removable? (Need help R22)

Medium height mounts ?... I am kinda new to this so I have no clue how high medium high mounts are. I want the scope to be just above the rail, with the flip up cover on. but i dont know how big the end of the scope is, it looks bulky so i am guessing 32mm + 5mm ??? any ideas

Cheers big ears, although I can't help but think that was sarcasm.

na, was serious. Spent most of the day trying to work ou the end scope size, i even had a picture of it on a scope and scaled it to one pixel per mm, to try and work it out. lol (did not work)

Now i know the size i know the scope mount has to be at least 10mm from scope base to rail. (which is how most are measured) and has stopped me buying the guarder NG-01 I thinkits called, which is 22mm from scope base to rail. way to big!!

Archived