THE BIG ONE! HELP ME! VOTE!

LoneWolf

Which one?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• TM P226 with Guarder frame and slide (full metal)
    • KSC USP Compact with ShootersDesign V2 USP Slide

Last one before I order! :D

(I promise! :P )

It's either:

-KSC USP Compact with ShootersDesign V2 slide

-TM P226Rail with Guarder metal slide & frame.

I got alot of good opinions on both the USP C and the V2 slide, so let's focus on the TM P226, and especially on the Guarder P226Railed frame&slide, since the MSRP of 150USD seems damn cheap :unsure: But, it is a Guarder product......but still I don't wanna risk buying something dodgy! Help me guys!

In short: is the Guarder P226 metal frame&slide worth buying? (for €30 more than JUST a SD slide?) The PGC set is double that!

Thanks guys!

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

Yeah, but why?

And I'm really disturbed by info that the Guarder P226 slide&frame is a relabled Action product. SHAME!!

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

CAnt describe it there is somthing about the Sig the hop is so well designed its such an accurate and well enginered pistol. I think from an enginering perspecive TM make and design the best pistols out there. And I own many pistols made by WA TM and KSC.

p.s

Please dont start this into a slanging match about how amazing WA guns, and how Im talking ######

USPc-Jack Bauer uses one in the most recent series so he mustve dumped the sig for a reason haha :D Both are great guns and are just as popular as each other but I prefer the USPc. The sig is lovely but I can just imagine ina few months time everyone will have one for there SF loadout

Archived