Alright, so Im browsing through the forums, thinking abut replying to something, maybe even quoting, when i look down and see this:

arniesmessed.jpg

now im not exactly sure what that penis-esque thing thing is doing next to that house, or why it is replacing the quote button. Is it on my end or Arnies? The button still works but you know its a penis, and a house, or something...

im serious its there in every topics and functions as the quotes button, it hadn't been reported by someone esle so i figure its on my end but its there, and a penis.

hmm... i refreshed like 10 times and it went away....but seriously what was that?

Edited by mtdarkwolf

You're quite adamant on the penis aspect of it aren't you :lol:

I guess you would be.

Now that I think of it, it looks like a sign off that website-that-I-can't-remember-the-name of that posts Engrish signs and the like..

EDIT: Ohh, right then. Well it would have been really helpful if you'd posted the name of the image file aswell (:rolleyes:) but ohh well.

Edited by Samm

Well I'm not sure how that works myself, but in that case it would have to be either another file called:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/styl.../1/p_mq_add.gif

So that'd be a problem with the site (maybe Arnie was having a joke around for 10 minutes? :lol:)

Or just p_mq_add.gif, which would mean that it's been a quote button a site you've visited before, as it's quite a common file designation (the default for this Invision board version, infact.)