Custom SA80 corner Part I(trigger connection)

Clastyclay

Well, my L85 is full-auto only. About the cut-off lever, it seems it can fit, but I took it off when I started. On the other hand, I don't know what is attached to the lever, since I've got only the gearbox, not tha actual P90. Sure I will post a detalied project, when I consider the gun combat ready. I don't really want to mislead anyone by saying speculations while work are in progress. I hope the new hop-up rubber and the nozzle, which I want to install tomorrow, will make the project complete.

Hows does the version 6 gearbox work then? Because it sounds like the P90 has a different trigger pull for fully/semi whereas the thompson m1a1 has a selector? Ive never used either sorry.

So do you think its possible to wire up a selector switch for one to make it semi and fully?

cheers

Ian

Well, my L85 is full-auto only. About the cut-off lever, it seems it can fit, but I took it off when I started. On the other hand, I don't know what is attached to the lever, since I've got only the gearbox, not tha actual P90. Sure I will post a detalied project, when I consider the gun combat ready. I don't really want to mislead anyone by saying speculations while work are in progress. I hope the new hop-up rubber and the nozzle, which I want to install tomorrow, will make the project complete.

the cut off lever is attached to the switch

p90gearbox7od.jpg

Archived