CA SLR-105

boardslide113

Hey I am looking at this gun, thinking about getting one. So I was wondering what you all think about it? If anyone owns one if they could tell me about it. If it has any problems out of the box? How well it performs in the field? The Stock fps all that stuff. So if you could let me know that would be great. Thanks...

Even if you dont have one let me know what you think of how she looks?

here is a review of the G&G UMG by staticzero:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/reviewpost/...2/cat/16/page/1

also, if you are considering the CA 105, i suggest that you also look into

the G&G RK-104, which has a realistic bolt and gas action, which just looks really cool:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/reviewpost/...2/cat/16/page/1

<edit> oops, it seems that the pictures in the RK-104 review have exceeded the guys bandwidth. i suggest that you PM him asking for the pictures...

Gah, that letter next to the K is not an R, it's the russian "soft A" letter, pronounced "ia" or "ja". Russians don't put their Rs backwards, the letter that looks kinda like a backwards R is one of their symbols for A.

This is why Guarder chose the "ia" instead if the "A"-letter, so that it would still Kinda be an A(A as in Avtomatika, if I spelled that right), without license trouble.

Just a little bit of free wisdom from me to you.

Another gun I am thinking about is the G&G UMG. If anyone knows anything about the umg feel free to share your opinion.

Think about Star UMP too, it's better than UMG imo.

The SLR-105 is great looking. I prefer these black AKs, I don't like the old wooden stuff that much. I think I would buy the G&G RK104 though. It has the gas parts you know.

Archived