Salad Fingers : Episode 5

rizzo

You just don't like satire

Don't accuse me of 'not liking satire'. If done well, satire can be good. George Orwell's 1984 proves this, and I would consider Dr. Strangelove, one of finest films of any kind ever made, to be mild satire too, looking at when it was written.*

Both are funny, both are genius, if in different ways.

I just hate sh*tty satire. "George W Bush is stupid because he says 'door' instead of 'draw'...", "Hehe, Tony Blair is really funny because he speaks in little 'soundbytes - just like on Dead Ringers!"... really funny... :rolleyes:

*NOTE: Don't accuse me of not having read/seen either of these. I have read 11984 twice, once in school, and once again at home because I wanted to. I am part way through reading it again. Then I've seen Dr. Strangelove upwards of 5 or 6 times.

'you can't fight in here this is the war room' oh the senceless irony ! lol

hey havoc no one insulting you just because u don't like certain types of satire to be humourus. some people just find different things funny like i nearly tinkle myself at reading some of the engrish stuff i also find slapstick to be funny as well. lol my fav commedy film for now is the anchor man!

i dont like little britain, i dont find it funny for some reason.

most of m8s have fits on the floor where as i dont even break a smile for comedy i go to the Naked Gun series  :D

I didn't like Little Britain either first few times I saw it. It sort of grows on you. Quite a few comedies have done that to me like spaced was another one, now I think it's great!

Archived