UPS Trackings driving me CRAZY!

outlaw

Im having a hard time keeping track but i dont know if any of you remember when i got my first aeg a heavily used mp5 without hopup? well i have finnaly gotten rid of it and my first aeg from poweredgeusa has been in the mail for days and im going crazy waiting for it CRAZY! it must come now NOW!... (i paid for ground and ups does a fine/perfect job)

Yes, but unfortunately (brace yourself for a long 'un) I placed an order with Wolf Armouries, one item was out of stock, they rang me on Monday saying this, I missed the call and the answerphone message, I rang up today and was told this, so I told them to ignore the out-of-stock item and send the rest, but I needed the item tomorrow, so they sent it via UPS rather than standard parcel post, so I'll get it tomorrow.

And breathe.

Your code is the valid length and format you could have a problem.. No slam on ups seriously! i like ups the post is just cause i am impacient and too cheap to pay for 3 day or overnight. If anything at least i get rid of my mp5 that sounded like a mini

I've had nothing but exemplary service from UPS and Fedex over the years, everything arrives on time and in good shape :D

The United States Postal Service on the other hand.... I swear they run everything over with a truck :angry:

I had a friend send me a decorative knife from Europe once... and the plastic case it came in was absolutely demolished, courtesy of the United States Postal Service <_<

yeah, USPS is horrible. Most of their items aren't even trackable, only a "delivery confirmation" is used so you can't track it unless you pay for premium services. UPS and FedEx are pretty good. DHL is awesome...

I only recieved a package 1 day late from UPS ONCE. Every other item was delivered on or before the delivery date. DHL shipped my carbon fiber hood for my car (huge huge huge box, bigger than I've ever seen.....) and my MP5 from airsoftshop.com, among other things. DHL is the fastest by far, but a little pricey.

UPS ground takes a while, but you'll get it. Just be glad USPS isn't "taking care" of it....

I am highly suspicious of DHL and how they came out so suddelny and everyone likes them so suddenly... sounds like either a well laid plan or a conspiracy...

DHL has been around for decades, they were just a smaller scale, international courier. They merged with Airborne Express (the old gray vans with the red/black lettering) to make DHL. TNT is good too, but they don't have a strong presence in the US. I've seen a FEW trucks (like 4 in my life, usually on highways hours away from where I live lol), but I see FedEx, UPS, and DHL everytime I drive anywhere...

I had my Maruzen GBB MP5K shipped via TNT from airsoftclan.com, but FedEx dropped it off... wierd... had TNT stickers on the box though.....

Yes, but unfortunately (brace yourself for a long 'un) I placed an order with Wolf Armouries, one item was out of stock, they rang me on Monday saying this, I missed the call and the answerphone message, I rang up today and was told this, so I told them to ignore the out-of-stock item and send the rest, but I needed the item tomorrow, so they sent it via UPS rather than standard parcel post, so I'll get it tomorrow.

And breathe.

Continued...

UPS, despite being paid £15 to do so, fail to find my house on the Friday (the 'next day' for delivery as promised...). They lack the initiative to look in the phonebook, so they update my shipment to 'Exception' and leave it like there's nothing wrong. It takes me ringing up, asking what the f**k is going on, to get an answer out of them. Then they rub it in by saying they don't do Saturday deliveries. Cue me getting a scope, on Monday hopefully, that I basically won't be using 'til next January...

And breathe.

my ak is in Mass! thats my side of the country! Wooo! They say tomorows my delivery date but i somehow doubt its gonna get sorted and shipped in mass then recieved in my town sorted and delivered to me in one day aka by tomorow

One time I tracked a package at like 8 a.m. and it said it was in Missouri, then at 3:30, it was delivered to my house in Maryland............ sometimes the tracking isn't 100% up to date. It is more for the person who sent it, so they know it was actually delivered.

They still can't get it right. It was due here on Friday, they failed that, they don't deliver on Saturdays, and they fed me a load of BS and then failed to deliver it today as well.

I am NOT paying for this service...

Archived