Mean Joke

smores

THIS IS A BRAND NEW print OF A GAMEBOY DS!!! THE SYSTEM IS AWSOME AND EVERYONE SHOULD GET ONE.  THIS picture IS A GREAT ONE TOO.

this is just a picture, not a real system

lmao- i mean seriously, you'd have to be AMAZINGLY stupid and illiterate to buy this for $137!!

Actually, for 300 quid, having that kind of information could be invaluable, You could literally buy 100 of them at distributor price, and sell them with a 25% mark up and sell out beofre you can say the declaration of independence :D

The PSP auction claimed to give details of where to buy them cheaper than EVERYONE else. Something like wholesale isn't exclusive to one buyer so the seller would almost certainly fail to deliver what they claimed. This particular seller is too dumb to realise that.

By the way, be careful of feedback ratings. Most scammers sell a few cheaper items to get a decent feedback rating that helps their scam. A lot of dodgy sellers only have buyer feedback, which doesn't mean much if they now sell something.

on another note, I played the Nintendo DS yesterday (my dad's g/f's son got one!). It's pretty freakin sweet. Having 2 screens is confusing at first, then you realize it has N64 graphics!!! The cartridges are also small as hell. They are smaller than some ditgital camera memory cards i've seen! I could probably swallow it if I had to...

But I'm still holding my breath for the PSP, which looks like it's gonna kick the Nintendo DS's butt..

I just won an auction on ebay what do you all think, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEWN%3AIT

Ahh ha. I bid for a reason thow. I just bought an upgreaded Mp5a4 airsoft TM from him for 150$ after shipping 170$ and paypaled him. My yahoo account bunked out on me and I lost all his address info and phone number and he lives bout hour away from me. after many emails and over 2 weeks with no reply I was getting worried that I was getting riped off. So I put this bid in for a buck to see If i could get his info again and maby knock on his door. well the gun did come and the bid was already in thow. So Bimm saila Bim I gets a new Beemer. Think I should send him the doller? And BTW I did see that he stated that the car was not for sale.

check out this auction on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...8153598414&rd=1

Read the description VERY carefully, then look at the current bid price... be prepared to start ROFLing, LMAOing...... whatever you may please  :lol:

In words of one syllable

Ha Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha Ha...

what an IDIOT :lol::lol::lol:

Archived