Mean Joke

smores

lol... I'm willing to bet the person that wins that auction will recieve the "information", and be like "HEY! WTF!" then complain to eBay... only to realize in the end that they got gyped BIGTIME.

It's funny cause I had to read it a couple times to get it. Some guy just sent it to me and was like "so, it's a PSP." He was like "not really...." lol....

PSP comes in a black color, with a 16:9 widescreen TFT LCD centered in a sleek ergonomic design with a high-quality finish that fits comfortably in the hands. The dimensions are 170mm x 74mm x 23mm with a weight of 260g. PSP features a high-quality TFT LCD that displays full color (16.77 million colors) on a 480 x 272 pixel high-resolution screen. It also comes complete with the basic functions of a portable player such as built-in stereo speakers, exterior headphone connector, brightness control and sound mode selection. Keys and controls inherit the same operability of PlayStation® and PlayStation 2, familiar to fans all over the world. This auction is for a informational document to recieve your PSP cheaper and quicker then everyone else.This auction is not for an actual PSP system. This auction is for an informational document which contains ordering information for a PSP system; system specifications and features; and high resolution photos. By bidding on this auction you agree that you have read and understand the terms of this auction. no refunds.

People are so dumb.

I don't believe this.  Well, I just sent the winning bidder a message asking him if he actually paid for it.  ;)  I'll see if I get any replies...

Well, the person got back to me, and he/she said he/she already paid, and begged the seller to give back the money, but the seller refused to. I really feel sorry for him/her.

Grumpy old me says it's a scam and there's nothing clever about it.

These kind of auctions have been going on for years on ebay. It's not hard to rip off the unwary and I'm not impressed by buttweasels doing this.

They're selling a way to save money on a genuine PSP. If they can't back that up, it's fraud.

"This auction is for a informational document to recieve your PSP cheaper and quicker then everyone else."

Everyone else? Since the seller won't be able to do that, I hope they get screwed. Paypal should block their account and the seller should go through the courts, not ebay.

Grumpy old me says it's a scam and there's nothing clever about it. 

These kind of auctions have been going on for years on ebay.  It's not hard to rip off the unwary and I'm not impressed by buttweasels doing this. 

They're selling a way to save money on a genuine PSP.  If they can't back that up, it's fraud.

"This auction is for a informational document to recieve your PSP cheaper and quicker then everyone else."

Everyone else?  Since the seller won't be able to do that, I hope they get screwed.  Paypal should block their account and the seller should go through the courts, not ebay.

It may not be fraud. If it includes wholesale distributor information, you can probably buy the PSP in large quantities, to sell in retail stores. Yeah, you'll get your PSP, along with 99 others :P. The seller has a 100% feedback rating, so it's not likely a scammer. Just someone very clever :P

Archived