Eurovision Selection

HaVoC

The Swedes will beat you :P I really don't see anyone winning the the Euro contest, why? ALL the songs suck,,,, they ARE all sung crappy singers AND it's ALWAYS someone who is somehow connected to Sweden who wins. 

Its not anymore. It is now changed to the Balkans countries who faithfully all vote for each other.

I love the Eurovision Song Contest. The music is terrible, the outfits are ridiculous, the 'local' presenters are laughable, the votes are utterly predictable, but it is pure entertainment. If you take it seriously you're missing the point.

I watch it with a group of friends every year, and we have a sweepstake. You're all behind different songs so it makes it more interesting...and you might win some cash.

I always watch it with subtitles on. It has a translation of the (increasingly rare) songs not sung in English. The lyrics are hilarious.

Brilliant.

Was Katie Price not in the running for British/English Entrant?

If so then surely she should have been chosen purely as to win all she has to do is dress slutty/very skimpy... No?

Trig  :domokun:

She was in the running last year, did she try again?.

Hell yeah! Bring on the suggestions and the pictures...

I genuinely think they're on to something here... those of you old enough to remember Buck's Fizz and the whole skirt thing will know what I mean.. plus that weird Ukrainian thing where they all dressed as Werewolves.. or did I dream it...? Hmmm.... :unsure:

Archived