Jungletoy/Airsoft 128

Thomme

just wanted to let ya'll know, after you buy from jungletoy, make sure they charged the right amout. My checking account is one order's cost short of what it should be, which means they double charged me. Unfortunately, for me, they are not shipping two orders. They're sending me 1 of my order, but charged me for two. So, if you order from them, make sure they don't overcharge.

Jungle toy is notoriosu for srew ups, fortunatley ive never ha d aproblem

I e-mailed them last night, I got home today, an e-mail saying, "please call this number to sort out your problem," was in my in box. I called 'em up and they told me they never charged me a second time, that I must be mistaken. I told them my account was missing EXACTLY the amount of the first charge more than it should, they said I was wrong. So, I deposited my last paycheck today, looked at my statement when I got home and noticed.... they revoked the first charge. I guess I figure since I cought on or something, then they just denied everything.... pretty tricky.

• 2 weeks later...

they also sell broken products almost everything i've bought from them was broke when i opened it well i didn't really open it cus the people there had opened it and fiddled around with it and broke it ,i suppose i try to refund it and they tell me that im wrong and that the product is not broke

• 2 months later...
eh, i wouldn't use em anyway as they try and cheat you out of stuff. they don't scam you but they try and pull *beep* off and get away with it sometimes, like they've been known to switch people's gearboxes for crappier ones etc.

I bought a gun form them about a week ago the lying basterds told me the gun would go 200fps and i know there is no way in hell it is. They also told me the gun came with a 50 round clip. The clip they sent is only 30. And they have been ignoring my emails.

Yep.

Everytime I hear about Jungletoy, it's something bad. I hear about them at least once or twice a month.

your 1st one

I bought a M733 from there

and everything i have pretty much my glock also.

no problems what so ever i did go to the retail store thought i bought my AEG at the chino store and i bought my glock at the upland store and all accesories at upland store no problems.

I did have to take back one of my red dot scopes because when i was trying to sight it it didint work i turned it soo many times and it never moved so i had my dad do it same problem went to the store and got a new one and now its fine.

Archived