AUG SMG barrel assembly

tome

Hi,

I've been trying to buy all the parts required to build a smg barrel assembly for my AUG, but to no avail. Most of the places that say they have them are out of stock.

Does anyone know where i might be able to buy the complete front end, since it seems almost impossible to get the parts together.

Cheers

Tome

• 1 month later...

KM does them either in a two - three piece set but good luck finding it in the uk. i did mine using the smg/suppressor adapter from Laylax and a prometheus m4 barrel and then comes the flash hider. Try wolf armourise for the parts, as for a 9mm mag conversion this is beyond me yet there was an article on it a gremlin gun works until it went down. if you have any other questions PM me, Good luck with the project.

• 2 weeks later...

I, too, am having major problems finding these parts. No-one seems to make the correct type of flash excluders for the different AUG variants, either....

If anyone has any information on the 9mm AUG mag adaptor, *PLEASE* can you contact me...

I'd also be grateful for high-quality, detailed images of the flash excluders of the real steel AUG variants and the 9mm mag adaptor, as these will help me come up with plans of my own....

• 3 months later...

^Lol.

What I did to get a barrel assembly was wait patiently until a cheap aug came up on the buy/sell on these forums. I scoured them for the good part of a year I believe, but I found an empty AUG body with an intact barrel assembly for $35. Guess I got lucky. As for correct flash hiders, A lot of the small AUGs I've seen just have the regular AUG flashhider on them. However, here's two pics I have which show some kind of small barrel thingy and a different type of flash hider.

post-14494-1157521329_thumb.jpg

post-14494-1157521361_thumb.jpg

It's madness - the AUG A1 integrated scope on a black body! :o Why would they do that? :blink:

Although, in all fairness, Steyr will make the body any colour you want if you order a big enough quantity to make it worthwhile...

I wonder if that AUG is a copy of the TM one, and if that parts would work.... :unsure:

It's madness - the AUG A1 integrated scope on a black body!  :o  Why would they do that?  :blink:

Although, in all fairness, Steyr will make the body any colour you want if you order a big enough quantity to make it worthwhile...

I wonder if that AUG is a copy of the TM one, and if that parts would work....  :unsure:

yeah.. it is a clone :-)

not a real scope though ... :-/

Exo - is that muzzle available from DEN Trinity (as the pic seems to imply)? If so, do you have a link or part number so I can find it?

They do carry that part, and it's in stock. Search for "FLD079"

My latest AUG incarnation should be finished up tomorrow, waiting on a new flash hider. Carbine length barrel, integrated scope, black body - a nice little police carbine. I'll post in the Steyr thread when I get the last of the parts tomorrow.

Archived