CA G36 R.I.S

Callidux

Classic Army has released a rail system for most brands G36 models.

It's availiable as the rail only or as a conversion kit including a barrel.

No price tag yet, I couldn't find it on any retailers site but I hope it will be good news for us looking for a cheaper makeover for the G36C. ;)

631_pi2_631_pi2_A155M_b.jpg

631_pi3_631_pi3_A155M_b1.jpg

631_pi4_631_pi4_A155M_b2.jpg

Second one you can do by your self.

Dremel and a standart rail and the "KSK" Two-Piece Rail is done...

The first & third one is availeble at www.sl-8.de and www.oberlandarms.de

Would be cooler if a EoTech-Replika is out threre...300$ for an optic which you can´t use  enough at airsoft is too much.

Dremeling a stock rail isn't going to give you flip up sites or AL construction, is it? And the real rails are expensive, that's why we want replicas.

Second one you can do by your self.

Dremel and a standart rail and the "KSK" Two-Piece Rail is done...

The first & third one is availeble at www.sl-8.de and www.oberlandarms.de

Would be cooler if a EoTech-Replika is out threre...300$ for an optic which you can´t use  enough at airsoft is too much.

== You can take the sights of an cheap spring MP7 you can get at eBay ;)

In Oerlikon LLM would be very nice, too. Yes...

Asked for one at Guarder and G&G 1 1/2 Years ago:

"We´ll see what we can do"

But while no result --> :(

== You can take the sights of an cheap spring MP7 you can get at eBay ;)

In Oerlikon LLM would be very nice, too. Yes...

Asked for one at Guarder and G&G 1 1/2 Years ago:

"We´ll see what we can do"

But while no result -->  :(

Somehow, I doubt we'll ever see one of those, as much as I'd love one. And an IT LAM, too.

Some realsteel pics:

51440501.jpg

That's the first photo where I've seen of a military G36 with the front light attachment on the rail system. Here's my real steel with that light mount (I have the light on my duty pistol). I'd never seen another one and considered myself lucky when it came with the rifle.

SL8Modded.jpg

I am assuming the airsoft version of the rail will have the attachment pin in front for the bipod? I know my real steel is the full length and not the C or K length, but I really like the option of putting on the bipod.

OnPod2.jpg

This isn't really a G36, it is an HK SL-8 with a G36 "clone" kit added, making it a semiautomatic version. Here is a photo of it with an airsoft grenade launcher attached (Madbull short version)

RealSteelMadbull.jpg

Niiiiiice. *Waits for K version and hopes they make the gas tube the right length*

Here's the link to the K version, no pics yet.

'G36K Rail System w/ Barrel Set'

http://www.classicarmy.com/product-popup.jsp?productid=700

Wasn't there a guy who was making accurate length add-on gas tubes for the various G36 models? Seem to remember seeing it here or elsewhere online.

Niiiiiice. *Waits for K version and hopes they make the gas tube the right length*

Here's the link to the K version, no pics yet.

'G36K Rail System w/ Barrel Set'

http://www.classicarmy.com/product-popup.jsp?productid=700

That would be great, but if they're taking the G&G barrel set again...probably not.

I suspected this might happen, because a couple of weeks ago they put a steel K flashhider on their website, exactely the same as the G&G hider I have.

Wasn't there a guy who was making accurate length add-on gas tubes for the various G36 models? Seem to remember seeing it here or elsewhere online.

Army Code makes expensive G36 and G36K kits. They've got the right length gas tube, and I think they might be steel, but its a $200 barrel set.

Any word on a pricetag??

HK street price for the K rail length is $660HKD.

To convert to US street price - Multiply by 4 and divide by 3 = $880HKD = $110USD.

To convert to UK street price - take US street price and swap sign to pounds = 110 quid.

Archived