Dirty harry

dirtyharry.44

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i get most of my stuff from HK. I dont do a ton of shooting with the Automag, but I have about 3 bags of 8mm right now. I think I'm gonna start shooting the Automag more tho. Its an awesome gun. It doesnt seem like many people on the forums talk about the Automag. GET one everyone! lol.

I think What I'm going to do is collect every gun that was used in the Dirty Harry Movies. hmmmmmmmmm - there are a lot of Pythons in Magnum Force :D gonna have to get one.

1003-600x600.jpg

Most of my friends find colt revolvers like the Python better looking that any S&W, I just dont understand it. I think the Pythons are good looking and everything but I think an N frame has it all over the colts(other than the old SAA's, which are quite good looking IMHO :D )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sprayed it yet, I just meant that the spray also worked well on the SAA :D.

And you take out the cylinder to gas it .. but how do you do it?

the manual says that you first have to take out a screw and, the whole cylinder and fake extractor rod comes out....

quite an operation to gas it up.

Not sprayed it yet, I just meant that the spray also worked well on the SAA :D.

And you take out the cylinder to gas it .. but how do you do it?

the manual says that you first have to take out a screw and, the whole cylinder and fake extractor rod comes out....

quite an operation to gas it up.

are you talking about taking the cylinder out of an SAA? If so its pretty complicated, unless you have a DC model. if your talking about the M29, you have to unscrew the screw under the cylinder on the side opposite the side with the safety/cylinder release thing, and then pull it out. To fas all of my Tanakas, I just use the gas extender thing provided with them ;)

Archived