i found a free mobile phone credit offer (UK)

cracker

I've spotted an offer i thought might be useful to some members of these forums to get some free mobile credit and minutes to use up! After all, the less money you spend on your fone the more you can spend on guns! :D

If you buy an easyMobile (same people as easyJet) sim card for a quid inc delivery, you get £16 of free credit to use, and also up to 360 minutes worth of calls. I signed up and used up the free credit and just chucked the sim card away when i had used it all!

You just sign up at www.easymobile.com and during the registration process there is a tick-box for a referral from a friend, if you enter 07962487670 you will qualify for an extra £5 credit (you need to do this to get the full £16)

Bung the sim in any unlocked mobile and blag the free £16 credit! Texts are only 1p to easymobile numbers and 5p to other networks, so you can get up to 1600 free texts off the credit like i did!

Hope some of you find that useful :D;):mobile:

EDIT: mods feel free to delete this if you feel it breaches any rules, just thought some airsofter's might benefit from saving themselves a few squid! :)

yeh thats a shame i cant comment on which network-locked phones it will/wont work on as ive only tried it in unlocked phones so far, but you quite often find that a card will work in two network's phones, i.e O2 & Voda, but im not sure what band easymobile use

Archived