RIS Mounted 203's

Well i know theres already a 203 thread and ive been looking through it, id like to see some more pics of m4's with the ris mounted launcher seeing as i just ordered one. Aslo its it possible to get a front barrel clamp on it simply for cosmetic reasons?

Thanks

Like i said i had looked through threads you say dont create new picture threads well maybe read my whole post. I was also asking about the barrel clamp..... you blame me of spam lol and yet you basicly posted the same thing as the guy above :P

Edited by Sniperman15

Well i would like pictures of a barrel mount with the ris i looked trough about 50 topics with nothing of that sort thats why i asked. And when i do im simply told no more picture threads dont spam blah blah. I was asking for help and instead im told im spamming. Man forget this

Listen, you are new here so you don't know what's up. When someone tells you to SEARCH and directs you to a thread that CLEARLY sais not to post new POINTLESS picture threads, you kindly follow directions. If you choose not to follow rules, a mod will direct you in another direction.

This thread is getting locked....I can smell it....

Cheers,

Mike

Is noone reading what ive posted seriously? I have said ive SEARCHED with no results read many topics trying to find this. I have yet to see a pic of an ris 203 with barrel mounts and was not sure if that was possible. Then all you guys jump on me like OMG no more picture threads. It may say no pointless picture threads. Maybe i dont see it as pointless but thanks for asking :angry:

Edited by Sniperman15

I was going to post something significant and meaningful. Then I realised It was gone midnight, that I'm working in the morning, and that Lonewolf just said everything that needed to be said.

So instead I will simply say the following:

Thread Locked.