KWC mini Uzi

machgo

I just received what I expected to be a KWC mini Uzi, which I ordered after reading an excellent review of the product in the reviews section. I purchased it from Airsplat, which claimed it was the KWC "official export version" of the gun. The packaging on the cardboard wrapper around the case says "Cybergun," and the instruction manual does not say KWC as the review here on Arnie's shows. Is this a KWC product? I am not familiar with KWC or Cybergun, and internet and site searches were inconclusive on the subject. Thanks in advance!

Have you had bad dealings with them?  I also noticed that the cardboard sleeve around the plastic case indicates the fps is FAR below that indicated on the airsplat website, or the redwolf website for the KWC gun....Thanks for the info

i haven't, but my friend did. nothing but problems, and they do ALOT of false advertisement.

just check out the reviews for them.

I just received what I expected to be a KWC mini Uzi, which I ordered after reading an excellent review of the product in the reviews section.  I purchased it from Airsplat, which claimed it was the KWC "official export version" of the gun.  The packaging on the cardboard wrapper around the case says "Cybergun," and the instruction manual does not say KWC as the review here on Arnie's shows.  Is this a KWC product?  I am not familiar with KWC or Cybergun, and internet and site searches were inconclusive on the subject.  Thanks in advance!

Well I own an old colt delta elite springer (gathering dust nicely :P) and the box has cybergun markings while the gun has KWC marked on the side. My guess is they are interlinked companies or the same company?? just a guess though.

Cyberguns are importers, they also hold the copyright too the airsoft use of some big name RS Manufacturers. Your gun is a KWC.

That takes a load off my mind! Do you have any idea why the outer packaging indicates a much lower fps than what Airsplat or Redwolf advertises? (Airsplat is really just a cut and paste of the Redwolf info...) I'm just using it for plinking and I was really looking forward to the power. I haven't shot it enough to get a decent idea of the power yet.......thanks Big Al

Here are some pics.  My real concern now is why the listed fps is much much lower than advertised.....woops! web site hiccupped!

They might have quoted the power level for the export version, which apparently can be in excess of 400fps. Your's is probably the standard version, the same as mine, which runs at a much more comfortable 314fps. All the same, it still eats the CO2 pretty damn quick though!

They might have quoted the power level for the export version, which apparently can be in excess of 400fps. Your's is probably the standard version, the same as mine, which runs at a much more comfortable 314fps. All the same, it still eats the CO2 pretty damn quick though!

Well, I'm waiting for a reply from airsplat. Supposedly what they sell is the official export version. Their ad is really just a cut and paste of the Redwolf ad. Compared to my HFC M190, the uzi is more powerful than the pistol on green gas, but not as powerful as the pistol on CO2 capsules......I was expecting uber power. Anyway, is there any way to tell from the internals just what I have? Thanks!

Anyway, is there any way to tell from the internals just what I have?  Thanks!

Not a clue, I've only had mine for about 5 days :D. I haven't gotten around to taking it apart just yet ;). I would imagine that the drop in power when compared to the pistol running on CO2 would be because the cocking effort is much higher on the Uzi. After all, the slide on the pistol, even though it's metal, doesn't weigh a great deal. That bolt on the Uzi is pretty weighty.

Archived