Good BDU Brands

phoenixkskg

Strange.

Especially since I haven't been able to find any MARPAT utilities made by Propper.

Seconded, I've seen pictures of "Propper" MARPAT on forums before, but I have yet to find a store online that sells "Propper" MARPAT, All I can find is Tru-Spec, or the Real thing, My Tru Spec is rubbish, its faded terribly and the real thing is too damn expensive for me to have the desire to buy it. They have alot of ACU stuff, which I hate with a passion.

Links to Propper MARPAT (The company Propper mind you) selling stores would be nice

i dont know about u guys but i never had any fading problems with any of my camo

the "brand" name itself does not dictate the quality of the fabric. i have TruSpec OVTS but the fabric is made by Original Tiger Stripe Products, it was only cut and taylored by TruSpec. in fact, i have 2x Tigers, the other is made by Rothco.

both at least 1yr old, has not faded at all but it maybe the way i wash it? i wash them after every game but i never hang them out, i just dry them in the clothes dryer. hanging it out will definately fade it as the sun fades anything.

I don't support buying those "genuine" MARPATs. Why? Because you didn't earn the right to wear the emblem. Those brave men worked their asses off and they deserve it.

You don't.

It's respect.

Flame on  :D

I understand the sentiment but disagree. I have seen many people wearing a shirt or hat of something I was a part of and/or worked my "*albatross*" off for, and never really gave it a second thought. Besides, Tru-Spec fades like crazy. And also, in this day and age, if kids (majority of airsofters are pre-teens, teens) want to wear military uniforms and engage in a paramilitary sport, I support that. By doing so, maybe it will engender in them a respect for the military that is sorely lacking in America these days.

I understand the sentiment but disagree. I have seen many people wearing a shirt or hat of something I was a part of and/or worked my "*albatross*" off for, and never really gave it a second thought. Besides, Tru-Spec fades like crazy. And also, in this day and age, if kids (majority of airsofters are pre-teens, teens) want to wear military uniforms and engage in a paramilitary sport, I support that. By doing so, maybe it will engender in them a respect for the military that is sorely lacking in America these days.

I just think if someone is going to wear the uniform at least wear it properly. Nothing makes me mad more than someone who doesn't know how to properly blouse their boots or wear a Beret. (Even though I hate the Berets)

Archived