Back on square one

otherrandomhero

As you may or may not know, i recently ordered an ICS M4 V3.5 as my 1st aeg. I ended up getting the wrong gun, so i sent it back. This isn't all bad though, because i realized that I really don't like the feel of the M4. My new interest is in the marui G3A3, ordered from tokyo-model.com.hk. My 2 questions are, 1) how is the G3A3 in accuracy and range, and if they aren't as great where is a tighter barrel for it and how difficult is it to switch? 2) does anyone have experience with tokyo-model? how are they, and how much is shipping usually to the US? Thanks for your assistance.

Last thing-what are some good mild upgrades to improve accuracy? I don't want to put FPS any higher then 320 with a .2.

Edit: i'm really sorry about the threads popping up, my computer messed up during posting.

Edit2: i sent a PM to a mod about this thread, so i'm hoping they'll delete the other 2 that showed up.

EDIT by R22: Duplicate threads caused by the technical glitch have been cleared up. No harm done ;)

Hmmm marui G3A3..they dont make them anymore so thats a bit puzzling.. but I assume they would perform exactly the same as the SG1, which is fantastic. Its the only AEG I have never considered selling.

edit: Its pretty bloody accurate, so much so that I have never considered putting a tightbore in mine, and I use my SG1 as a counter-sniper role. The barrel is very easy to change. And tokyo model company are very good, but I have only ordered from there to the UK so I cant speak about shipping to the US, but I imagine it would be just as good.

I think that tokyo model is one of the less reliable, more "scam you for all you're worth" type of online shops. I'm not certain but I remember one of the ones with tokyo in its name is dodgy. Don't sell them any money until someone who can remember comes along!

Its definitely not Tokyo Hobby, I have a mate who always buys from them and has had over 30 or so purchases from them throughout his time. And I also ordered a WA M1911 from there and it was fine.

tokyo model

tokyo hobby

The top one is the site i am interested in getting my G3 from. I'll ask around and see if anyone has helpful experiance with them. It seems like a pretty good store, with a very good selection, they stock some guns that aren't even made anymore.

IIRC Tokyo model are the ones that scam the *beep* out of you.

Its Tokyo hobby that are the scam artists. Heres the most recent thread about Tokyo Hobby's very own Mr Nakamura: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...?showtopic=2570

Never heard anything bad about Tokyo model.

Edit: Damn... beaten to it!!

Archived