The next MAEG to be release is......

AQMS

What would kill off GBBs is if there were any restriction imposed on the sale or use of the propellant gasses, although it's probable that GBB monufacturers would consider switching to CO2 with a regulator.

Although I don't like the fussing around with gas that a GBB requires, I'm also not wildly optomistic about the longevity of MAEGs - given the size of the load-bearing components. As others have said, there's a certain allure to using a pistol that cycles like the real thing.

I'm in 100% agreement with Darklite that a MAEG MP7, Mac11, TMP etc would be a Very Good Thing, particularly as there ought to be enough space for the magazines to hold enough shots to make Full Auto useable.

I still say they will replace GBBs, because hell, I'd say 80% of those who play airsoft don't even care about realism, they just want cool looking guns to shoot people with.

And no thanks, KSC already made a perfect 93r ;)

Yeah, i have to agree sadly, think of all the people who objected to aegs

Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Please please PLEASE stop bitching about these things. It's dull and pointless. I think we all know that some people don't like the MAEG/AEP concept. We understand your reasons. Now please, for the love of all things holy, SHUT UP! Thank you please. :)

Archived