The next MAEG to be release is......

AQMS

I have been told by a very good source that the next MAEG will be a Beretta 93r if he will let me I will put up a link in the near future. IMHO from what I have seen the G18c has sold very well even with the charger problems so I think TM will be realising many more different models of the MAEG in the future could this mean no more Gas Guns?

kscm93r2ver1.jpg

(this is not the MAEG its a KSC gas gun for your ref)

AEPs/MAEGs, will never replace gas guns but will be an alternative, if the M93r functions the same as the 18c it'll be good for CQB but lack the range need to compete with gas pistols. That is until they start making large AEP gearboxs to fit in larger framed guns like the MAC10, MP7, and my favorite the SPP.

AEP's will definetily never replace GBB's, but as Megalomanic said they're helpful for CQB. That crisp blowback on a KWA G19 will never be replaced by an AEP! Ya I hope they do put the put the gear boxes in like MP-7's and MAC-11, but I would also love to see a Walther MPL, instead of the springers!

Full auto M92F and USP? Sounds definitely like Marui.

Altough, since the semi isn´t really a strong virtue of AEGs and spray&pray is a must for skirmishers, burst capability is somewhat reasonable.

Interesting to see which will hit the retailers first: either all of these new AEPs or Marui´s alledged SIG P226 GBB... <_<

i can see this conversation being said as TM released the first AEG.

Think about it, mp7s, m10s,smgII, and all the other really small aegs that'll come out.

Yes, GBBs are fun, and if TM stop maing em get a WA, KSC, KWA, KJW, HFC, Hudson, and what eva else, it'll be TM's loss, and they'll gain the AEp market.

i can see this conversation being said as TM released the first AEG.

Think about it, mp7s, m10s,smgII, and all the other really small aegs that'll come out.

For sure.

I can only hope that TM are a little more forward thinking than they are in the AEG market. As you say, there are dozens of dinky guns which would suit the AEP internals. Let's hope that TM make them rather than stagnating like they seem to be with their range of Armalites.

Full auto M92F and USP? Sounds definitely like Marui.

Altough, since the semi isn´t really a strong virtue of AEGs and spray&pray is a must for skirmishers, burst capability is somewhat reasonable.

Interesting to see which will hit the retailers first: either all of these new AEPs or Marui´s alledged SIG P226 GBB... <_<

I don't thinke AEP will ever replace GBB, they don't have the same fun factor as shooting of a GBB

Linkage

Depending on what upgrades, if any come out, I can see myself getting an AEP. Or I'll wait 'til some people have got bored with the G18 and pick one up cheap second hand. :D

oddly enough I see a huge amount of potential in the maeg's. I contribute this to the new lithium polymer batteries i could actual see a 10.8 battery in that thing cranking a great amount of fps. Not to mention that in the space of one gbb mag you can put 4 maeg mags. Though i do have my Negative thoughts about the maeg such as the limited space for the cylinder volume. in conclusion maeg's have potential especially in the small smg area. :unsure:

The problem with the G18C MAEG is space. There isn't enough space to put a larger cylinder in, and there isn't enough space to put a larger battery in. Hopefully, TM will releas some small smgs using the MAEG techonology, MP7, MAC10, MP5K the Skorpion would be nice.

The Next MAEGs are going to be the M93R and the USP.

What I am most interested in is the new battery that doesn't need wires. That would be very useful if implemented into full size AEGs, methinks.

Pray the M14 comes out soon....

Archived