so my sig says that my pic was too big "AGAIN".

Erm, i have not been warned about a pic being too large before so i dont know where "AGAIN" has come from.

Also, surely a PM from a moderator would've been enough to allow me to change it of my own accord (as i am an adult and capable of sensible actions) to coincide with forum rules.

But no, i have a warning from an unknown mod who decided to remove my picture and chastise me like a child.

That is rude.

Darkchild

i agree with you man. seems a bit childish to do it like that.

perhaps more attention should be given to people with 3 or 4 quotes in their sigs, and a picture, takes up FAR mroe room than a slightly oversized sig pic.

Edited by screamin_weasel

Your signature was 600px wide. It's in the rules that the limit is 400x100px, you broke the rules and the moderators enforced them - what is the issue?

Also, this has no place in General Discussion, or anywhere else on the forum. If you felt you were mistreated, PM a Mod for an explanation, or if you're really upset over such a small thing, PM R22 or Arnie..

Also, surely a PM from a moderator would've been enough to allow me to change it of my own accord (as i am an adult and capable of sensible actions) to coincide with forum rules.

This thread contridicts the statement that is in bold.

Edited by Misfit

I did it, and I have warned you via your signature before. It is standard procedure, and you reintroduced a ridiculously large picture.

We work on a three strike system here at Arnies - the first is treated as a one off, the second receives a reprimand and a warning, the third amounts to a temporary suspension. I have received complaints about you transgressing the rules in this regard twice now, and should you repeat it, a member of the moderating staff will be forced to suspend you.

As it stands, I prefer to be fair and give people a chance to buck up their ideas. If you would rather the moderating team adapted a zero-tolerance approach of suspending you as soon as you transgress the rule, please feel free to say so. It would save us a great deal of hassle.

Your complaint has been aired publically and dealt with publically. I can no longer see any purpose in this thread.

As a result, I consider this matter closed.

P.S. I've moved it to the correct section. I can appreciate you posted this in general discussion to muster as much interest to your perceived injustice as possible, but in future it'd be appreciated if you could respect the fact that different sections have been set up for a reason.