CA M15 question

Butter18c

I want to get a CA m4 after seeing what it looks like from some of your pics. The problem is, I might want a CA m16, i dont know which one yet. I was wondering if theres a kit out or something where, if i get the m4, i can convert it to an m16. This may sound crazy, but im looking to save money, plus my mom isnt too keen on me spending money on airsoft guns anyways. Any help would be appreciated

Yea, CA has some strange naming system.

M15A2/A4 rifle = m16

M15A2/A4 Carbine = m4

M15A2/A4 Tac Carb = m4 with full stock

M15A4 SPC = m4 with rails on foregrip

M15A4 RIS = m4 with RIS

Difference between A2 and A4 is just the carry handle (A2 = fixed handle; A4 = removable). Get the A4 unless you have a thing going on for fixed handle, or if the A2 costs $50 less.

All the newer CA armalites are good quality, but if you have some how come across an actual gun named the CA M4/M16, do not get it, even though I doubt you would be able to get hold of a second hand one since they all seemed to jus implode as soon as they got out the box. And there are conversion kits to change a carbine into a full length rifle but they are pretty costly and may not fit the M15 series without some modification to the design in some way.

I'd suggest the A4 series just because it means you have two options for mounting optics and so on, unless you really want the fixed carry handle, and the A4 and A2 are the same price at every retailer I have looked at.

Adam

thanks, if i was getting the m15a4, i would get the one with the removeable carry handle. But im still not sure whether i want the big-a$$ m15a4, or the smaller m15a4 carb. thanks fof the help. I dont live in the UK, but could anyone tell me where about the cheapest one would be? I know that WGC has to come close

Archived