Shipping from Gunnerairsoft?

uscrocks29

Actually, I used airmail and it came 4 days after he said he shipped it. It does take a while to ship though, you put in an order, he sends you a quote, you pay, and THEN he ships.

Yep.

I think WGC say you should wait up to 4 weeks (!) if you choose air-mail. I have no clue how that works. Surely there's no way it can take 4 weeks for an item to be flown anywhere???

It's not that it spends 4 weeks in the air (:P), it's that it takes a few weeks to gather enough parcels to make it worth a trip across the Pacific. If you paid more for a better shipping option, the money would add up faster from all the other premium air mail packages and make it worth shipping sooner.

I paid for my order on October 2nd. I received it today (11th). I live in Kentucky, so that's not too bad. All I know is that the dude is really swamped, but I can attest that he will get to you eventually. Unfortunately, patience is not something a lot of us have...

Hannibal

Archived