BestGun 10.5" LM&T MRP kit

SilentScope

Looking at that first pic again, I can't help but notice the side rails are also indented a little. My MRP has no such indentations, kinda makes me think its something done by bestgun, except for the fact they also appear repainted a slightly greener hue of black than the upper rails. hmm.

Looking at that first pic again, I can't help but notice the side rails are also indented a little.  My MRP has no such indentations, kinda makes me think its something done by bestgun, except for the fact they also appear repainted a slightly greener hue of black than the upper rails.  hmm.

its OD rubber peel-off rail armor, not paint. the indents are on the rail armor to not interfere with sights and scopes if you use them on the top rail.

The kit is indeed impressive, but pricy!

The best gun website is www.thebestgun.com

Here some more information on the kit. http://www.nlairsoft.com/archive.php?action=show&id=643

Thought that Monda Int was a distributor of them.

Cheers SlickAxe

Yeah, thx for that. We have the gun, but the picture above shows a 10.5" barrel, which we we're trying to determine if its a custom job or a new part from bestgun.

to TDS - ahh, right, I see it now. Thx.

Here's my Best M4 LMT MRP:

M4_MRP_EoTech552a.jpg

* Internals upgraded with Helical Gears and fires at ~380fps

* Since this pic, I swapped the Crane Stock for a MOD Stock. I also have a Club Foot MOD Stock which I also quite like on this MRP.

* Real steel Eotech 552 Holo sight & Tango Down Foregrip.

-Alex

Archived