Manchester city council ftw!

Meesta_Rod

I love the way the bus driver moves away before the lad is off the bus...

I noticed that, too. Naughty driver...we are told not to move with the doors open. Then again, it is part of the T&C of your ticket that you do not stand while the bus is moving. Youre supposed to stay sitting till the bus comes to a rest (unless you are a standee of course).

there was actualy a big thing about the bolalrds in the Manchester revening news a while back about them being unsafe

Thing is though, the drivers who try to take the risk are also unsafe if they're willing to let thier car get impaled on one of them. I saw some of these on my short stay in Newquay, unfortunatly I didn't see any idiot attempt to go through behind another vehicle.

I think they're a good idea as they obviously do work... one way or another. ;)

That just had me fall on the floor laughing! There's going to be +1 for that. Is that the road in between Marks&Spencer (on the left) and the Royal Exchange? The first scene on the video looks like it, but I haven't been there in over 2 years. Manchester city centre looks very different.

Archived