Where to find stores

SlvrDragon50

Asia is a pretty big place, so I don't think that it will be a 15 minute drive to go to where you want. Do you know specifically where you are going to be?

Most retailer's that have a walk in store list it on their website. That would be a good place to start. There is also the Find It! map, I would have to see where it is though. Here it is. It was in the site's main menu.

Hello!

Im going with my dad to asia and he said we could go visit some stores if I wanted.

Only problem is that I dont know hwere they are.

:)

Any toy store in Japan (asia for the most part) will most likely carry TM guns.

Some stores do specialize in just airsoft, and will probably have better prices, but if you don't have time to pinpoint them, just hit up any toy store; there are tons in Japan.

Sorry, I just have one question that's related to the topic. Are there any stores in and around Tokyo? I'll be there this summer and I was wanting to maybe pick up some stuff while i was there. Anywhere around the city is ok, i'll have alot of time on my hands :D 

Thanks 

You can look around in Ueno there are a few stores their that carry gas pistols and AEGs (they have some cool nambu's, i also saw some Mp40s, TM thompsons, some neat stuff you normally don't see here in the states.

Also theres a surplus store in Ueno with some european and asian gear.

just ask around, If you don't speak Nihongo (japanese) you can just say certain words like Air Raifaru or Buki (weapons) for some reason most people there don't understand the word airsoft. In japan there aren't too many specific airsoft shops just look for any hobby stores . . . i've seen stores where they sell model trains on the left hand side and airsoft on the right. (just ask around and look)

If you go to japan try to visit the countryside (i tried to convince me friend to) its incredibly beautiful and neat. (BTW except for the airport none there speaks english fluently).

Good luck

Archived