VFC HK416

gafes

The review is the point of view of only one owner, i wnt to know the opinion of more owners. In fact, in the review thread i make the same question but i don´t get an answer. So, this is the reason of making a whole new thread, sorry is this is inappropiate.

watch some youtube videos of them, i think u will no the answer.

...The YouTube videos are just of some dude pouring water all over it and soaking it in a tub of water. That won't really answer his question, since the main problem seems to be with the internals.

Its cool that it can have water poured on it and still shoot like crazy, that doesn't say much about the long term problems that the internals might have.

I didn't see any problem have on the VFC HK416 internal. It is better them Marui stock setup. Go do the field test first.

My friends get one and shoot 10K bbs already and will do more.

I trust this company products after they issue the SP1 kits for AKS-74UN to fix some small bug. They care customer and stand front of they's products.

By the way, You get other choice. Get HE HK416 conversion kits plus Marui Gearbox.

I didn't see any problem have on the VFC HK416 internal. It is better them Marui stock setup. Go do the field test first.

My friends get one and shoot 10K bbs already and will do more.

Thanks, that's the kind of information i want to know. :P

By the way, You get other choice. Get HE HK416 conversion kits plus Marui Gearbox.

I will love to do that but the HE kit is expensive, i hardly get the money to buy the VFC. Damn, my life was wonderful when i was single. :rolleyes:

I love mine... drop in a m110 spring and bearing spring guide and it's been reliable for the last 2000rd so far.

As for the motor... It said EG1300... whatever that means. Ping Pong, can you elaborate what do you mean by cheap motor?!

I will agree the stock seems cheap, but it's cosmetic and it doesn't bother me as much.

• 1 month later...

Archived