• Yes
    • No
    • only if you are ex millitary
    • yes but not the badges of special forces

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok guys, coming in for my 0.20 worth...

Totally agree with wearing insignia in an HONOURABLE way....I mean, when we storm rooms and use military hand signals are we not imitating then? Imagine another player approaching you and saying ''hey man, you wanna stop holding your gun like that and being quiet?..you havent earned the right to imitate real soldiers...''

Further to this, I believe that the mil should be proud that there are people out there who freeze their royal rastapharian ninis off on a british sunday morning to and replicate what they do for a living.

With granparents that served for this country I also feel that knowledge and understanding of previous conflicts is becoming more obscure and gradually being fizzled out of education...only the other day i asked a girl when the 2nd world war started, only to be informed it actually started in 1945...rememberance is important.

And....to the guys out there who feel so strongly against this...would they go so far as to say they havent 'earned the right' to fire their weapons?...I mean, Ive never fired an MP5 or a Desert Eagle in my life; am I therefore being dishonourable to the people who have? If this point doesnt really make sense, I apologise....I just feel that the WHOLE idea of airsoft is imitation.....imitation weapons, imitation tactics, and in some cases, imitation insignia. Its all part of the GAME people, its always going to happen, so lets just put it aside and enjoy ourselves!

ant out

I dont really have a problem with anyone wearing patches or anything. although personaly the only patches I would wear are team patches or if its a big team a unit patch for the team. :D

As for rank patches that also doesnt bother me. I would only wear a rank patch if it was a rank within the team. meaning (ok work with me (roleplay)) a team was made with 2 players whose rank patches would be high say captain. then theri are more members whose rank would be ...say...sergent because they joined next...then the team felt like expanding or something so the next would be corporals. then some new kids wanted to join so they would be privates.

ok well that sounded better in my head but whatever, to lazy to retype. but I hope you understand what i mean.

Archived