Used Flecktarn Quality?

camilion705

Is it really faded/unusable? The price difference between new and used is significant for me since I am in the US...

I will spend the cash for new if need be... I want a parka and that only comes used.

Any help is appreciated. I just want to make sure I get a good product for what I have to spend.

USD to GBP :(

I've only ever gotten one pair of 2nd hand flekkys (and not from flecktran I might add) which were of poor quality...

generally the gear is great and bloody hard wearing... I've had my parka for nearly 10 years now!!!

crikey....

*feels old*

:(

ive brought dirt cheap fleck from market stalls and surplus shops before. it does the job, slight fading on the knees of combats etc (and disturbingly one pair of combats i brought appear to have a stitched up bullet hole in them :o )

but i doubt they'd be much worse than the new ones

Quality of used Flecktarn varies greatly.

I have stuff that looks like new, other clothes again are pretty faded.

Generally the trousers will be the weak spot, Field Blouses and Parkas generally have a better pattern as they are usually not washed as often.

My Parka from there was "used", colour is perfectly fine, everythings in working order with the exception 1 zip has lost the little tag bit that makes it easy to grip. Easily fixed with a quick paperclip, or a proper zip whichever your skills allow.

But thats the Flecktarn websites definition, i guess it depends on the place of ordering

Archived