Picrequest for SigPro2340/2009

The Sig Pro as far as Law Enforcement is concerned is utter *beep*. I'm to embarrassed to even think about an Airsoft one. My Dad's Police Department took their Sig P226s in .40 away and replaced them with the Sig Pro's because Sig offered to buy back all the P226s and buy the PD new leather holsters. It's designed as a Home Defense Weapon where the 226 is designed for Combat. If its not cleaned semi-daily you're screwed. The PD had a shooting the other day. 33 rounds fire from three weapons with multiple jamming...

But as far as Airsoft is concerned they look oddly pleasing...

I don't own one, but in case you've not yet seen it, here's snowman's review of the gun, with some good pictures:

http://128.177.0.116/sigpro.htm

Be forewarned, while this review is very detailed, it is of the older SP2340 model, which is NOT recomended. The newer SP2009 Heavy Weight model is the one I am refering to in my post, and doesn't suffer from the same performance issues (KSC must have corrected their mistakes in the new model).

It is a shame. I just saw the rep you gave me and instantly knew what grips you were talking about. Im tempted to get some myself. Your not totally out of luck though. The laser in the link below is very nice and fits the KSC version perfectly, although it may not fit your holster so nicely.

http://www.arizonagunrunners.com/cgi-bin/c...|SIG+Pro+Lasers

Ive never heard of problems with the pro. 1500 rounds through mine without a hitch. There are 250,000 of them issued in France and it is true that some DEA agents use them.

The grips are NOT compadable with the ksc/kwa version.

It's France...

My Dad work's for Baltimore Police Department in Maryalnd. The department hates them. It's not designed as a comabt pistol like the P226 is. In fact the SWAT team all carry P226's that come out of their Soft Armor budget. Thats how much they hate the gun. 1500 rounds is great if you clean it regular and use it at the range but in a running gun battle it wouldn't be my weapon of choice.