Extreme slowness, unable to view topics

Erm, well, Just wondering if this is just a problem at my end here but for the past few days The site appears to be running very very very slowly.

On the occasions when I can access the site it takes 2/3 attempts to actually sign in then sometimes up to 10 mins for a topic to open.

When I actually manage to get onto a topic or open a PM, when I attempt to reply it takes so long that I get an error message saying that the site hasnt responded.

Im getting this from IE and from Firefox.

Anyone else getting this or is it just a problem for me?

Sam

It's been a little touchy the last week but it's gotten awful awful awful since last night

I keep getting

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.arniesairsoft.co.uk.

or theres another message saying it took too long to respond (can't get it to come up now).

Sometimes it's quite quick to respond then it'll become all sluggish again.

I keep getting the same situations, but it's hit and miss, and it gets really bad between 6 and 9 eastern standard time....

sometimes it takes two or three clicks to get topics open, and then sometimes the only status message I get is the akimeter thing....

Its not too bad right now but was a real slow *albatross* b..... this afternoon around 3/4pm.

God a day off sick and here I was trying to use the forums and couldnt really get anywhere. Ah well, I guess it happens at times when there are lots of people online and im not sure there is anything that can be done about that.

Sam

There is currently a problem with the server. The issue is being looked into, but currently there is no estimate as to how long it is going to take to fix.

My recommendation is that people are careful to backup up anything important, and if in the process of making some sort of a transaction, obtain alternative contact details other than those provided by this server for the time being, in order to safeguard against a sale not going through because the pm system is not working.

There is currently a problem with the server. The issue is being looked into, but currently there is no estimate as to how long it is going to take to fix.

My recommendation is that people are careful to backup up anything important, and if in the process of making some sort of a transaction, obtain alternative contact details other than those provided by this server for the time being, in order to safeguard against a sale not going through because the pm system is not working.

Ok thats great, Just wanted to know what was going on.

Many thanks.

Sam