Xsite airsoft

jollygreengiant

I can also say great food :D Sadly it was booked out for this Sunday otherwise I would be there, can't get back due to work commitments till the 18th March.

Damm good crowd there and made me feel very welcome the first time I went there, these days I am hooked and finding creative ways of spending money on Airsoft without the wife finding out! :lol:

Cheers

Rich

im 15 dont have a regular income havent got a gun yet. oh yeh and i havent even been there with my freinds yet for a day renting guns witch i wana do first to get the feel of the game. for me its not even a reality yet and im kinda in a dilemma in getting a TOP m4 china clone for fear of getting out ranged by some1 :D:lol::lol:

but apart from that xsite is my nearest place so ill be going there in a year or two. Providing that new law doesnt pass tho. gah lifes a bitchha

4 of XSite's lot came down to Firefight London on Sunday, and many more of them have visited us in the past. I must say that on my experience of them, they are a good bunch of lads who (although quiet, unlike us big-mouthed and brazen Londoners) are always up for a laugh. Even if it involves getting shot in the face at close range. Sometimes more than once. Ouch.

Seriously though - i'd find it very difficult to get on their bad side. Since i believe it's the people that make the site, i would certainly recommend XSite on the basis that there are so many nice people that play there :)

In my opinion; Good site, yes. Great? I'd say no, not yet. Not big enough, and not enough structures.

Great staff? Definately. Can't praise them enough.

They've spent a lot of money on the place recently, it used to be a real dump. Now, the safe zone/shop area is one of the best, if not the best I've experienced.

Once they've added some more huts, barricades, towers and whatever in the woods, it will be great.

And if they would just stop using it for p##ntball, it'd be brilliant :P

Archived