Erm dont know what to search for

AGuy

I just got a used VSR10 with a gas bolt (i am told it's KIC) and after about 3 days, sometimes when pushing the bolt back forwards after cocking it seems to jam about a 1/4 in to its normal postition. Usually all i do is pull it back a little then i can push it forward to its regular position. lube helps but only for about 3 mags then i have to lube again...Anyone else have this problem or fix?

You could try post this in Classic airsoft forum

Why ? it is not classic airsoft :blink:

If you have no luck here you could try the Gas gun advice forum although the KIC gas bolt is relatively rare so not many people will have experience of them and I'm not sure how much they differ from the gas bolt in the USR11 even though the rest of the gun is the same

Why ? it is not classic airsoft  :blink:

If you have no luck here you could try the Gas gun advice forum although the KIC gas bolt is relatively rare so not many people will have experience of them and I'm not sure how much they differ from the gas bolt in the USR11 even though the rest of the gun is the same

last time i was on.

There was a number of people who knew quite a lot about these KIC gas bolts

I assume u mean the KIC bolt? If you do then theyre nice if your not a dedicated sniper, gives you all the accuracy and upgrades of a 500$ bolt. I recomend a precision barrel too. Gas usually doesnt shoot the whole mag of bb's though, only downside

I have the HFC gas USR11 and have to say it is the best bolt action I have had.

Look a few threads down as I typed out a full statement in another thread a few weeks ago.

Edit

GAS USR thread

if you put this bolt in a TM VSR you would not need any upgrades as the gas bolt allows for much higher powers with out needing to replaces sears etc !

the working parts of the HFC versions are exactly the same as the TM (gas bolt aside) and G&P 55rnd mags work better in my USR than they did in any of my VSRs

Archived