RSOV.com down

the_viral_phantom

I just tried to go on RSOV and got this:

Dear Users,

Sorry, this account has been suspended. Possible causes are:

Either this account has overused all monthly traffic, or this hosting account has been expired.

For details, please call (852) 2187-3707 during office hours, or email to

Thank you for your attention.

Website Solution Limited

Email: , URL: http://www.website-solution.net

Office: Rm 1406, Viking Technology & Business Centre, 93 Ta Chuen Ping Street, Kwai Chung, N.T., Hong Kong.

Business Hours : Monday - Friday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM HKT (GMT +0800)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

你好,

這個帳戶已被暫停,可能由於每月流量已經超額、或寄存帳戶經已逾期。

請於辦公時間致電 (852) 2187-3707, 或電郵至 聯絡我們。

不便之處,敬希原諒。

卓智互聯網服務有限公司

電郵: , 網址: http://www.website-solution.net

聯絡: (852) 2187-3707 , 傳真: (852) 3007-1200

地址: 香港葵涌打磚砰街 93 號維京科技商業中心 1406 室

辦公時間: 星期一至五 上午 10:00 - 下午 7:00 (GMT +0800)

Any ideas?

Viral.

"We have proof that Hong Kong is hiding many WMDs as well as countless small arms, enough to supply an army which could threaten our country. We must invade!"

"We have not found any WMDs as of now, but we expect them to be discovered soon. We have however, found multiple caches of repl... assault rifles, which justify our invasion"

hehe

....We have however, found multiple caches of repl... assault rifles,...

These replica firearms are able to be converted to fire toothpics at lethal force at over a mile with just a screwdriver.

We are now putting restrictions on the import sale and manufacture of toothpics.

It's near the end of the month, RSOV get dozens of people popping on (Plus his thumbnails are FULL SIZED IMAGES made to look smaller meaning he has huge bandwidth usage) so clearly he's ran of of juice for now. Problem plagued the 40k webcomic Turn Signals on a Land Raider for a wee while.

Woof woof.

Anyway, it's back up now so clearly the crisis is averted... or is it a fake? Designed to lure us into a terrorist ambush? Or was he adding the ARMY L85 to his catalgoue along with all those chargers and wood kits and accidentally pressed the button marked "do not press"?

Will we ever know?

He really should sort out that thumbnails thing, it slows the site down massively.

It drives me mad, I try to look at whats on sale but it takes minutes to load a page - I'm on 1mb broadband still, I don't even want to imagine what it'd be like fom someone on a 56k modem *shudder*. TBH it puts me off from buying from there, I can't be bothered to wait for the pictures to load, it's quickier to go to his competitors.

It drives me mad, I try to look at whats on sale but it takes minutes to load a page - I'm on 1mb broadband still, I don't even want to imagine what it'd be like fom someone on a 56k modem *shudder*.  TBH it puts me off from buying from there, I can't be bothered to wait for the pictures to load, it's quickier to go to his competitors.

I normally set my browser to block images from his site. Then if want to have a look I "View Image."

I have 5Mb Cable and it is painfully slow otherwise. <_<

Archived