Ares M82A1 & WA2000 gas rifles

Beefman

This has been spoken about before, they also have a GBB M4 in the works too...

The ability to use paintball rounds is pretty sweet, you can get soft rubber balls which would be the same as BB's but obviously alot bigger and probably better for sniping with 'cause they'd be way more stable.

This has been spoken about before, they also have a GBB M4 in the works too...

The ability to use paintball rounds is pretty sweet, you can get soft rubber balls which would be the same as BB's but obviously alot bigger and probably better for sniping with 'cause they'd be way more stable.

they're listing three versions of each gun - an airsoft one a 4.5mm air rifle and a paintball gun

in UK you're not likely to get on a paintball site with a 10 to 12 foot pound paintball gun loaded with rubber balls, never mind a skirmish site. Actualy debatable wether loading up a paintball marker with the rubber training rounds is legal in UK (paintball guns current legal dispensations are based around it being used with ammo that breaks on impact)

not when you consider that heavy ball would be bound by the same energy restrictions as a 6mm ;)

however, tune it for silly FPS and it would be the most epic plinker ever.

One of the things I had been thinking about would be to convert a M82 to fire one of these

img_5941.jpg

10 rounds in the mag, for use on vehichles, fake satellite dishes, or fake missiles that a lot of fields have that get incorporated into game play. Now that would make for an awesome piece.

Sadly though ares is using the .43 paintballs instead of the .68, and I'm not sure of any .43's shaped the same.

Those Tiberius Arms rounds are quite extraordinary. They're basically a round that was designed for LE/MIL usage back in the '90s that have been adapted to be fired in TA markers. They offer significant increases in range and accuracy over a regular "round" paintball.

One of the things I had been thinking about would be to convert a M82 to fire one of these

img_5941.jpg

10 rounds in the mag, for use on vehichles, fake satellite dishes, or fake missiles that a lot of fields have that get incorporated into game play. Now that would make for an awesome piece.

Sadly though ares is using the .43 paintballs instead of the .68, and I'm not sure of any .43's shaped the same.

oooooh, them in .43 with an up-rated flow valve would be plinking heaven. i'd never take it to a game mind you.

Archived