VFC (Elite Force) HK 417 AEG is coming

mimesis

The HK417D will have another barrel released for it sometime in June 2012. This will presumably be a 16" version but there's no official info on it, I doubt they will increase the RIS length unless they go to 20".

Would be nice to know the source for the info about a June release for the 16". But it makes sense.

In late January Elite Force posted a fb picture. They also confirmed a 417 with longer barrel and rail, but no release date. Unfortunately the picture has been removed.

Source for the release dates was VFC via Airsoft2Day @ Shot Show 2012. Airsoft2Day asked their forum members to post questions they wanted to ask the vendors @ Shot Show, I asked the questions about the ucoming VFC HK416/417 models and these were the replies I got back

• 1 month later...

Compared to the new line of TM guns

does Umarex also have the features of stop-mode on empty magazine?

How about working bolt after inserting new magazine or would that require an Airsoft System hopup unit?

How about magcapacity?

Am a little surprices since it has the buttsock that HK didnt licensed Umarex with -any news at that front?

Compared to the new line of TM guns

does Umarex also have the features of stop-mode on empty magazine?

How about working bolt after inserting new magazine or would that require an Airsoft System hopup unit?

How about magcapacity?

Am a little surprices since it has the buttsock that HK didnt licensed Umarex with -any news at that front?

I belive they are licenced to sell the stock as long as it is a part of the rifle. But I don`t think the licence allows them to sell it as an accessorie.

• 3 months later...

Oi, Oi....

Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 10:44 AM

To: **********

Subject: RE: 20" Barrel / RIS for 417

Dear ******

We will release HK 417 20” AEG.

Also we will think about the 16” Ver Kit or AEG.

Many thanks

VFC service

Soooooooo. Why is none talking about the HK417 GBBR? Am I the only one that wants it? :D

Archived