WE All new M1911 series

fnc

Any news on when these are going to be released? Looking for a 1911A1 with zero trades. My only other option is the SRC brand and I have not heard anything at all about their 1911's (performance and how they hold up).

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have one and the "Made in Taiwan KJWORKS" is actually pretty large and deep on the 1911a1..larger and deeper than as it appears on their MEU. It's a shame as that is the only flaw I find with the pistol, other than the magazine well in the grip. 

I would like to have some WWII Ithaca trades that I had on a period 1911a1  engraved on it and then weather it a bit. I also dont need the CO2 option as it makes the ability to apply some nicely aged walnut "Double Diamond" grips difficult as I dont want to modify them for the CO2 capable magazine well thats on the KJW.

Based on the early videos, the new WE seems to fit the bill and seems pretty close to the TM/KJW design that I am most familiar with.

I can get the SRC version (and I believe they can use the WE magazines), but I know nothing at all about them. Price is about the same and comes with 2 magazines. 

Archived