Omg is dat sum acm mini-launcher?

Rufs

If this is the chinese made clone, which I suspect it is, then I can tell you thats its pretty much an exact replica of the MM mini launcher. It takes all the usual 40mm shells, exactly like the MM mini, fits onto rails with identical mechnism (even with those annoying flappy paddle bits that have a tendancy to fall off when it's not fitted to a weapon :P ).

A friend of mine who has fondled both tells me that the clone is a tad lighter, I'm not so sure about that, but in any case it's pretty much a faithful replica of the MM (whether or not that was their intention ;) ).

• 3 weeks later...

Oops, forgot to update this sorry. I would not reccommend this. Mine does not fit on a 20mm rail, it is made of really poor materials, you have to pull the tube down to load it (after pressing the button), it dosn't fall down when you press the button (slightly annoying) and it is just generally a poor product.

So basically from my experience I would definately not reccommend it. The acm m203's on the other hand...

Archived