New July 7th articles at AirsoftDigest.com Magazine

mannerofliving

New July 7th articles at AirsoftDigest.com Magazine

ASGI G4-A5 AEG Replica Review

g4-a5.jpg

Tune set 1 - Dis-assembly, mapping, de-greasing & de-stressing

The Tuning series, 24 twice monthly articles on budget tunes to get the most from your aeg.

mb-v2.jpg

Review - Tactical Balls By Brite Strike

TBbyBS.jpg

Airsoft AEG Replica Prep & Care - The Basics

akwtool.jpg

Enjoy!

Rob admfavi.gifADM

By the look of them I think they are rolled into a room/hall/bunker/etc to light it up. No the best idea though cause I would really suck if it stopped rolling pointed down. :lol:

they will be weighted on one side to stop that happening

Then they would point at the ceiling.

Plus the second you roll one in any enemies in the room will know someone is outside about to come in; it does nothing to stun/impair/make it hard for the enemy at all. Old school breaching is so much more fun anyway. :P

Guess they’d be quite effective in Airsoft where at least 80% of the players have no “live fire” experience or training.

Ball rolls in and starts strobing

Players in room: “Ohhh..look at the pretty lights”

Players entering room: DAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKA!

Players in room: “Hit!” “Hit” “Hit” etc

Crunch comes when you hit that 20% of players who aren’t distracted by such things as they’ve had real grenades thrown at them! Lol

I like them, hardcore CQB specific kit though. Think I'll stick with my Thermobaric's...Flash AND a Bang, thank you.

I've had people throw glow-sticks into rooms in an attempt to use them as a distraction device. These balls work much better.

(And there are those among us whose field rules prohibit pyros... which I'm guessing are what your "Thermobarics" are... ;) )

And these are reusable.

Archived