Viva sten silenced and addons!

Tango_Down

this is old news. it was announced on Airsoft-news.eu a few months ago. the reason it hasnt come out is because they shut their factory down until after the Chinese new year. speculation says that it should come out then.

I hate the STEN handles. Look cool, feel like *suitcase*.

at least this one isn't a metal blade attached to a rod. it should feel fine in gloved hands.

and one more thing, can you remove the name of their website from your post? its not well known and the last thing anybody wants is for people spamming their email about the silenced version. somebody gave me the site address and told me not to spread the word specifically for that reason.

...and one more thing, can you remove the name of their website from your post? its not well known and the last thing anybody wants is for people spamming their email about the silenced version. somebody gave me the site address and told me not to spread the word specifically for that reason.

Well, someone already told Google about it...

and one more thing, can you remove the name of their website from your post? its not well known and the last thing anybody wants is for people spamming their email about the silenced version. somebody gave me the site address and told me not to spread the word specifically for that reason.

If they don't want their email to be public they should not publish it, or make a username and password as a requirement of the web address.

The pictures do look great, long live my Call of Duty fantasies!

If they don't want their email to be public they should not publish it, or make a username and password as a requirement of the web address.

this kind of thinking just gets trouble for those who really distribute it or want to be in contact with them, every 10-15y. will email spam to their email add asking HHOOOOOOOOOW MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCHHH, WHATTTTTTTTs this...if you know what i mean, please remove the www add from there, if someone wants to find it let them google it, but dont spread the spam. It just makes it harder for them to work.

Archived