MP7 mags.

FireKnife

This is to ask where to get the Mags for a MP7 which are not TM (the MAG or Star ones i mean) as i have searched and got either a blank or an 'out of stock' message, does anyone know anywhere with them in stock to get some and what they cost.

'FireKnife'

It's good, and yeah, There are Midcaps. I'll have a wee poke on Redwolf, as I remember seeing the mags on there a while back... but all the big HK shops should have them.

EDIT - Got them.

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=21541

Box of 6 MP7 midcaps, 100 rounds each, and US$37 before shipping. Dunno if the link will work, as I guess you're in college, but that's what you get. Just search for MP7 in any of the HK shops and you'll turn the mags up sooner or later.

EDIT 2 - got mroe of them.

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/store/comers...?idProduct=2158

Fire support this time. £55 for a box of the star midcaps. So, yeah. Didn't you search at all before posting? ;)

You can also try E-Hobby Asia, they have the same mags:

MAG brand 100 rd midcaps (6 pk) for around 48 bucks including shipping.

STAR brand 20 rd midcaps (10 pk) for around 52 bucks including shipping.

The MAG brands are extended mags, which go outside of the well. STAR brand, obviously due to its small capacity, is the normal sized one.

You can also try E-Hobby Asia, they have the same mags:

MAG brand 100 rd midcaps (6 pk) for around 48 bucks including shipping.

STAR brand 20 rd midcaps (10 pk) for around 52 bucks including shipping.

The MAG brands are extended mags, which go outside of the well. STAR brand, obviously due to its small capacity, is the normal sized one.

not sure if they are on at the moment but they do MAG 50rnd ones too that arent extended. I got some a week ago from ehobby.

Alex

Archived