Gas colt .25?

terrorist killer

I only know about the HFC, although there are a few other makes out there. The HFC is probably the only one you're going to find easily, though. They're pretty cool, no hop up although fairly high powered fo its size. They hold 7 rounds using a stick magazine. Mine came with a mock silencer. All plastic construction though it's quite weighty. I bought mine from a wholesaler for about $20USD.

Edit: I didn't notice you're from the UK. Apparently these things are extremely hard to find there. I think some one said they imported one and it ended up costing 3 or 4 times its original price.

They are the absolute best discount stealth gun you can get. I picked one up with a few extra mags and an aftermarket silencer from airsplat for around $50. Strangely enough, my version had a hopup unit, .2s worked well. I cut down the silencer a bit so it matched the gun size better and packed it with foam. I stuck a STAR 6.05 barrel in there I got in bad condition for $5 from a local who didn't have use for it anymore because of its condition. Some cleaning up and attatching, and now I have a wicked-*albatross* backup sniper-ish pistol. I can reliably hit someone 80-90 feet away, and I stitched a custom holster onto the side of my boot I can store it in. I sometimes find myself using it for stealth kills when I can't afford to make any noise. Seriously, you can't hear it at all farther than 10 feet away.

KWC/3psa/cybergay made the old gas .25, they're no longer in production though since about 2 years ago...

I managed to import 2 of the HFC ones from the US, athough it worked out really expensive after UPS taxed me and the insane shipping charge :(

Not really fussed about a few quid, more concerned about how useless they are to me in skirmishes (i never get even close to being able to use it).

Still, £38 + some paypal currency conversion charges (probably two or three quid) then handling fee if it gets taxed you're looking at £53 odd.

Yeah, the 3psa ones looked really good.

I found the slide from my old 1/1 spring colt .25 a while ago, turns out the gas .25s around these days are a good 1" shorter than they should be...

Archived