Making the perfect G34

Mofomilitia

So I am considering buying a G34 to use as a primary weapon in woodland and probably also CQB, and I need it to be as strong and accurate and reliable as possible.

I saw this at Uncompany: KSC G34 METAL VERSION. you can see it by going to the site , clicking on custom guns, custom GLOCKs, 3rd from the bottom.

It is a KSC G34 with a KSC metal slide, hi-flow valve, strenghten recoil spring, and apparently they can tune it to top gas for me.

So what im asking is, what else besides this and a dees custom 6.01 barrel do i need to make this the best G34 it can be? also, do you guys think this custom GLOCK is a good offer? i think the price also includes shipping.

A KSC glock with metal doesn't need tuning as it is. The only thing that could make this more skirmish friendly would be a 49 round magazine, as it holds a ton of ammunition. (gas and bb's) As for using a G34 as a primary in woodland... Well, that's just not going to hold it's own against an AEG.

-Sh0ty

There is some G34 slide for the TM G17.

A ksc is not a bad choice especilly if you take the G34C with the straight frame, only downside is the hopup being inconsistent. Fps is quite hot, with a 6.01 barrel should be more. :P

In my opinion, you won't be as efficent as an aeg, but you'll have fun, priceless. :)

The 6.01 tight bore will help.  Another upgrade that picks up fos is the PGC Hi Flow valve.  I saw a decrease in fps from the Hurricanes, but the PGC has shown an increase.

the one at UNcompany says it has a a "high flow valve" do you know if its the one you suggested, or how i could find out?

BTW do they make aftermarket hop ups for these? ive never seen any, but i have been hearing things about it being inconsistent

do u think i could install the slide and all the internals, including the barrel, by myself? im not too mechanic-savvy, though i can do upgrades on my AEG. A gas pistol seems very complex to me though, and i always hear about ppl having trouble when taking them apart.

BoomArms G34 Slide

Dees Custom 6.01mm tight bore

PGC Hi Flow Valve

FireFly Recoil Guide Rod w/ Bearings

Hidakaya/BeMax Recoil Spring

Proud Night Sights

cool! but would a normal metal KSC slide work just as well? the boomarms look very expensive, and while they are BEAUTIFUL, they are bright and silver so they just arent tactical. id rather have black. plus ive heard with boomarms u have to sand it to get it just right, whereas KSC is made for the gun so id imagine it fits perfectly.

r u sure there isnt ANYTHING else i would need/want as far as internals?

-on redwolf it says the PGC is for the G17/18, r u sure itll work for the 34?

-redwolf has hardly anything but i searched UNcompany and they seem to have it all except the recoil spring.

-from UNcompany total is 154 without the gun, recoil spring, or spare mags.

BTW hkssr20, thanks a ton for all ur help on both the forums.

BoomArms makes a black slide, check Dentrinity. Junior has a regular Glock marked one as well. He would know where to get it. They are also drop in fits on the KWA/KSC Glocks, at least both Junior and my own where. It is a much higher quality fitting slide than the KSC.

The KSC Glocks all use the same valve. In fact a G34 has the same mag as the G17/18C so no worries.

BoomArms makes a black slide, check Dentrinity.  Junior has a regular Glock marked one as well.  He would know where to get it.  They are also drop in fits on the KWA/KSC Glocks, at least both Junior and my own where.  It is a much higher quality fitting slide than the KSC.

The KSC Glocks all use the same valve.  In fact a G34 has the same mag as the G17/18C so no worries.

do i need a valve for each mag?

do u think i could install the slide and all the internals, including the barrel, by myself? im not too mechanic-savvy, though i can do upgrades on my AEG. A gas pistol seems very complex to me though, and i always hear about ppl having trouble when taking them apart.

I dont think taking apart a CYMA AK counts a upgrading a AEG... Especially if it strangely dosent work now :P

I dont think taking apart a CYMA AK counts a upgrading a AEG... Especially if it strangely dosent work now :P

dude uve seen me take apart my ICS. besides there was no attention to put it back together..

Anyway, at trinity i saw this: http://www.dentrinityshop.com/den_search.j...034&pg=4&rpp=10

about halfway down there is a "KSC glock with metal slide" and its only 140. that means id be saving 60 bucks just from not having the Boomarms.

what is it excactly that makes the boomarms better?

EDIT: and I just noticed.. at trinity there is a KSC glock taiwan version, a japaneese version , AND a KWA glock. i thought that KWA was the taiwaneese version?

Besides the finish on the BoomArms slides, they just fit together really well. There is way less rattle from the slide and chamber than on the KSC w/ metal slide version. Plus the KSC slide and barrel is pretty much monkey metal, the BoomArms is cnc'd aluminum. On my G19 it turned out to be lighter than the stock slide and barrel set up. You asked for the best, not the most cost effective.

Besides the finish on the BoomArms slides, they just fit together really well.  There is way less rattle from the slide and chamber than on the KSC w/ metal slide version.  Plus the KSC slide and barrel is pretty much monkey metal, the BoomArms is cnc'd aluminum.  On my G19 it turned out to be lighter than the stock slide and barrel set up.  You asked for the best, not the most cost effective.

Thanks. And yes I did and yes I meant it.

however, what do u guys think about buying the taiwan version instead of the japaneese version? parts are the EXCACT same, and the KWA is the EXCACT same, except a higher lemon rate right?

and if i am to get the taiwan version, would it be just as well to simply buy a KWA G34 from airsoftgi to try it out, and then if i love it go for these upgrades instead of having to do it all at once?

Archived